Repurchases

Thursday, October 01, 2015

It is very rare that I find myself repurchasing any make-up products, I am constantly trying new ones and get bored with the same products! However there are two products that I have recently repurchased: Lash Sensational by Maybelline and Solar Powder by Soap & Glory. I cannot rate these two enough and for me to repurchase them, they must be good!


Lash Sensational mascara | Maybelline 
Whenever I wear this mascara I always get compliments and people asking if my eyelashes are fake! I am very lucky to have long eyelashes naturally however previous mascara's I have tried seem to either clump my lashes together so it looks like a big mess and my eyelashes are weighed down or don't show up at all! However this mascara perfectly fans out all my lashes and really makes them noticeable, whilst complimenting the length of my lashes and not weighing them down! I usually apply 3 or 4 coats of this mascara and it doesn't take very long to dry at all! 

Solar Powder bronzer | Soap & Glory

Having pale skin, I have always struggled with finding a bronzer that doesn't make me look orange! This bronzer is very subtle but still adds tone and colour to your skin. I also had the product for a good year or two before I had to repurchase, even though I used it every single day, and so this product is not only great quality and colour but is very long lasting, a bargain for £11 in Boots! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments