Review of Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm - & 4 piece starter kit

Wednesday, March 23, 2016


Only recently have I converted to using a cloth based cleanser rather than micellar water to remove my make-up, and I started with using the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser. If you haven't used this before then please see my post on the Liz Earle try me kit I reviewed here. In several words, it changed my make-up removing life and I didn't want to ever use anything else.. until this.



 This balm makes my face feel softer than I have ever felt before!! It feels really nice when applied to the face and runs smoothly over the skin without irritation. With the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser, sometimes the cream would get into my eye and would sting however this doesn't happen with the balm. Even the toughest of my make-up is removed within seconds!

Another bonus of this cleanser is the cloth that comes with it. The cloth has two sides, a muslin side and a softer more flannel-like, microfibre side. The muslin side helps remove the balm and make-up and after  that, you can use the other side to "deep cleanse, buff, brighten and tone the skin" as it says on the kit I purchased. Another added bonus is that it is machine washable! So you can just pop it in with your next load of washing and no need to keep throwing away and buying more! Although the Liz Earle muslin cloth's do tend to stain so after a while you may need to buy more cloths! However I have only been using this a week so I can't tell you whether these ones do.

This is the kit I got which includes a mini cleanser, one cloth and a mini age support cream:





 The age support cream I have only used once and I used it overnight. The cream didn't sink in too well and made my face more oily as I already have combination skin. However my face did feel smooth the next morning, it just needed a little taming.


Overall, the only down side to this balm is the price. At £38 I won't keep buying the full size product out of my student budget and will probably stick to the Liz Earle one. Maybe I will ask for this one for my birthday and use every now and again for a skin treat! However if you have the money, I would highly recommend this cleanser.

You Might Also Like

0 comments