Everyday make-up Autumn 2015

Sunday, October 11, 2015


For an everyday look, I tend to stick to the same beauty products and although I love trying new products, I think I have finally found the ones that best work for me. A little background check on my skin before I start:  I have combination to oily skin and I am very pale. Also because of the fact that foundation usually brings me out in spots, I only use BB cream. Here are the products I use and the order of my every day look:

1. BB Cream - Garnier BB skin perfector - oil free (for combination to oily skin) in the shade Light, usually costing £9.99.

2. Eye liner - This is a product that I tend to switch around a lot of the time, however it is always either gel or liquid. My favourites are Maybelline eye studio lasting drama gel liner in black, usually costing £7.99Benefit Theyre Real! Push up liner in black, a bit pricier at £18.50 or the Collection fast stroke eye liner in black, £2.99. The Collection eye liner was the first liquid liner I had ever used and used it throughout secondary school; I plan on purchasing again in the future as it lasts all day, is easy to apply and is very inexpensive.

3. Concealer - Again I tend to switch this product around as I love trying new concealers. However I have recently found one that I love and use every single day especially under my eyes - the Rimmel London wake me up concealer, priced at £5.49. This really does brighten and highlight under the eyes and makes you look far more awake, perfect for those early starts at University or work.

4. Mascara - There is no doubt about which mascara I reach for every morning, it has to be Maybelline lash sensational at £7.99. It fans out the lashes perfectly with no clumps, lengthening the look of your lashes and also making every individual lash visible, even making it seem like you have more eye lashes. I always seem get compliments whenever I wear this and people asking me if my eye lashes are fake and I cannot recommend this drug store mascara enough!

5. Bronzer - As the weather gets colder and my skin gets even more pale, I rely on bronzer to give my face a little colour. The only bronzer I have ever used no matter how many I try is the Soap & Glory Solar Powder at £11. This bronzer is perfect for my skin as it doesn't make me look orange like other bronzers I have tried and has the slightest shimmer to it without looking too glittery, making my skin glow through Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter!






6. Blusher - Moving into Winter, there is nothing nicer than having soft glowing rosy cheeks, and I tend to use two blushes which are the Soap & Glory Love at first blush, £11, or the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in shade 15, Seductive Pink, £8.99. Both have different pink and peach colours in and looks so pretty!







7. Eyebrows - Tanya Burr's own range eye brow palette 'Perfect Brows', £6.99 - I found the darkest brown colour was the perfect shade for me, was very easy to apply and also lasted the whole day without rubbing off! So far this product has lasted me a long time and is well worth the money!

8. Lips - Autumn is my favourite time of year especially for lipstick colours. As you can see, I tend to always buy the same shades of dark pink and reds, and these are my current favourites. The Revlon ultra HD lipstick in shade Iris, £7.99, Lasting finish by Kate Moss in shade 30, £5.49, Lasting finish by Kate Moss in shade 107, £5.49 and Burberry Kisses in Military red, £25 (I got a free sample last year).


Thanks for reading,
Emily :) XXX

You Might Also Like

0 comments