Autumn fashion

Monday, September 28, 2015

As you all know, Autumn is very quickly approaching, and there is nothing I like better than buying autumnal clothing! Boots and jumpers in blacks, browns and oranges and being able to throw on a jacket and cosy scarf! Feeling the brown and orange leaves crunch under your feet as you walk in the sunny yet crisp air. 



Recently I have been loving the Autumn clothing in shops (feel sorry for my student back account) and thought I would share with you what I got!

 
Zara | £17.99

Firstly, is this scarf from Zara which I absolutely LOVE! It is so soft and I love the pattern! Last year I had a reversible tartan scarf from New Look which was amazingly warm and like a blanket as it was so big! However it has now lost its softness and feels a bit rough, also I wanted a scarf a little smaller so it doesn't drape down to my knees, for which this new scarf is perfect! As well as this, let's face it I just wanted to buy a new scarf, as I always end up finding an excuse for doing every year! 

JACK WILLS!!! My next purchase I absolutely love, and if you don't already know, Jack wills are doing 25% off for students, but it ends very soon so I would get in there quick! I have always wanted to own a hoodie as I have never actually owned one before, and always love how soft the Jack Wills ones feel in the shop! The one thing that puts me off Jack Wills however is the sizing, especially on hoodies! Usually being a size 8/10, I had to buy a size 14 for it to comfortably fit! However I do love it so much, the colour a perfect plum colour and love the detailing on the back!

     Jack Wills | RRP £54, SALE £40

Also, H&M are currently doing 20% off for students with Unidays, and what better time to do this than when the academic year has just begun and filled with lots of new and returning students! To redeem this offer, simply sign up to Unidays online or download the Unidays app and show your code to the cashier when paying for your items. I thought I would take advantage of this offer while I can (it is only available for a limited time) and so I bought two new pairs of boots and a very bold (so unlike me) cropped jumper. 

The jumper caught my eye straight away, and even thought it is meant to be tight fitting, I don't really like my tops and jumpers to be tight so I got it in a size large to be a little baggier, and it is perfect. I usually do not go for such bold colours however this is one that i really loved this Autumn and thought I shouldn't be afraid to wear things if I like them! This jumper looks great paired with brown ankle boots (like the ones I will show below) and high waisted jeans (I like the way it looks with blue jeans like these Topshop Joni jeans but can be any!).
     H&M | £12.99

Also I managed to get two pairs of boots for just £40 which is an absolute bargain! I am so happy I got them!

     H&M | RRP £24.99 each 


Thanks for reading!
Emily Xxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments