Real Techniques: Bold Metals collection

Thursday, December 03, 2015



It's official - I have fallen in love with a set of make-up brushes, I mean just look at them!!!.......





I have never been so excited over make-up brushes and they are so pleasing to the eye and are also such great quality! The handles are squared for easy grip and the brush at the end is firm but soft for a really even and easy application. As a lover of rose gold, naturally the rose gold is my favourite, however the others are also so beautiful! The silver one (number 200) is supposed to be a crease brush however as I very rarely wear eye shadow, it is also perfect for concealer as it effectively applies both cream and powder make-up. I had always wanted to try these brushes and was very excited to see this set of three go on sale at 50% off!!!!!.... and they certainly did not disappoint, rather they were even better than my expectations! This set comes with a cute little travel pouch that looks a bit like an envelope of which these brushes fit perfectly into - handy when travelling as I usually have to put them into my make-up bag with all my other make-up and risk getting them all grubby!!

I could not rate these high enough and would definitely recommend them if you are considering them for yourself or they would make a brilliant Christmas present for a make-up lover as they are so worth the money!

 Thanks for reading,
Emily :) x








You Might Also Like

0 comments